If you’re looking to bill clients online or you own an online store, look no further than Due! Due powers online payments via an eCheck or payment processing. Due offers extremely low credit card processing rates at 2.8% flat.
If you’re looking to start processing payments for your business you can signup for a Due Business Account for free here.
Once you click on the link, follow these steps to signup and setup your Due business account:
- Create a Due Business Account
Go to https://app.due.com/register to signup today!
- Complete Due Settings
In order to process payments with Due, you’ll need to complete the required settings fields in order to apply for Due Payments. This allows us to verify our users and mitigate any risk of fraud. It’s a fairly long process but it is required for all merchant accounts.
Here are some tips on successfully filling out your account settings:
- Go to your account settings and fill out any fields or sections that are in red.
- The more specific and accurate your information is, the simpler and quicker the review process of your Due Payments application will be.
- For estimated payment volumes in account, just try to give your best guess if you have a new business.
- Make sure your business information is consistent. For example, if your business name is John Doe Inc. and your email doesn’t end in @johndoeinc.com there may be a delay in your application. If you do not have a business email with your business domain, it’s probably a good idea to make one. Additionally, you’ll need to have an active website that gives a clear understanding of your business model and why you’re looking to accept payments.
- In the legal section of your business account, you will have to select a Merchant Category Code (MCC) which is a 4 digit code assigned to businesses by credit card companies. If you’re unsure what your code is, you can access a drop-down menu and insert the description that best fits your business.
- Make sure your Legal Business Name is the name you filed and incorporated your business under.
- If you’re unsure what your EIN is or where to find it, you can reference the IRS here.
- Make sure the bank account you connect is a US based bank account.
- Apply For Due Payments.
Once you have completed your account settings, you can apply for Due Payments! If we are experiencing a spike in applications, it may take up to 5-10 business days to fully review your account. If you need to start accepting payment ASAP we highly recommend connecting a new or existing Stripe account in the payments section of your payments settings. Once your Due Payments application is approved, new payments will use Due Payments so you can save money on processing fees!
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time!