Important: In order to process live payments with the Due Payment Gateway, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
1.) Request access to use Due Payment Gateway for WooCommerce. Make sure to complete this step before proceeding. You can follow the steps to request access here.
2.) Receive your Live API Key by enabling Due Payments. If you haven’t yet, here’s how to Enable Due Payments.
If you’re looking to process payments on your WordPress site, look no further than the Due.com Payment Gateway for WooCommerce! With the Due Payment Gateway you’ll be able to process credit and debit card payments at 2.8% flat with no hidden or monthly fees.
Here’s a simple step by step tutorial on how to get the Due Woo-Commerce Gateway installed and live on your online store:
1. Install Woo-Commerce Plug-in
On the left hand-side of your WordPress dashboard, you will find a tab for Plugins. This is where you’ll install both the WooCommerce Plugin and the Due Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
- Scroll over the Plug-in Tab
- Select ‘Add New’ to install any new plug-in to your WordPress Site.
WordPress features thousands of different plug-ins to power your platform. Here you can find and install them.
- Search for WooCommerce by Keyword in the search box.
- Install the Plug-in (should only take a few seconds). Make sure you install the WooCommerce plug-in for eCommerce.
- Once installed, you will be able to activate the plug-in from the same screen. Click ‘Activate’ in order to complete the installation.
- Once ‘Active’ your WooCommerce plug-in will show up in this section. From here you can access settings, details, API Docs, Support, and more.
- If you want to reference this section, simply click on the ‘Installed Plugins’ sub-tab underneath the ‘Plugins’ tab.
2. Install Due E-Commerce Payment Gateway
- Go back to the Plugins tab.
- Select ‘Add New’ Plug-in
- Search for ‘Due.com’ in the search box.
- Install the Due.com E-Comerce Payment Gateway.
- Once installed, click ‘Activate’ to finish installation.
3. Connect Due Payment Gateway to Due Account
In order for Due payments to go live on your online store, you’ll need to get a Live API Key from your Due Account.
– If you haven’t yet created a Due account, you can sign-up for free here.
– If you have a Due account, but don’t know how to get your Live API Key you’ll need to enable Due Payments. Learn how to enable Due Payments and receive your Live API Key here.
– If you already have your API Key, follow the instructions below to activate Due Payments on your WordPress store.
- Find the Due.com E-Commerce Payment Gateway in the ‘Installed Plugins’ Tab.
- Click on ‘Settings’ for the Due.com E-Commerce Payment Gateway.
Remember, the Due.com Payment Gateway will only function if your WooCommerce plugin and Due.com Payment Gateway plugins are active. If you want to access Due.com Payments you have to use the WooCommerce tab on the WordPress dashboard.
In order to process live payments on your online store, you’ll need to insert your Live API Key from your Due.com Account once payments are enabled.
- Click on the ‘WooCommerce’ tab on the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ sub-tab underneath the ‘WooCommerce’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Checkout’ Section within ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Due.com Payments’ in the Checkout section. Make sure the checkbox next to ‘Enable Due Credit/Debit Card Payments’ is checked.
- Make sure the ‘Live API Key’ form field is empty. If not, delete any auto-populated API Keys.
In order to generate your Live API Key, you’ll need to enable Due Payments on your Due Account.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab on the left side of the Due.com Dashboard.
- Click on the ‘API’ section within the ‘Settings’ tab.
- ‘Control Copy’ your ‘API Key’.
Important: For sandbox accounts you will need to login to your account in the Due Staging Server to get your API key. Copy and paste this key into the Sandbox API Key section on your WordPress account.
- Return to the ‘Due.com Payments’ section within the ‘WooCommerce’ tab and ‘Checkout’ section.
- In order for us to activate your account you’ll need to request and insert a Live App ID. You can access our tutorial on how to request access here. Additionally you can request access by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy and paste the API Key from your Due account.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ on the bottom of the screen once you insert your Live API Key. Make sure you have ‘Enable Due Credit/Debit Card Payments’ checked and not ‘Enable Sandbox Mode’.
Important: If you are using your test account on the Due Staging Server you will copy your API Key and paste it into the Sandbox API Key Section. Additionally, you will need to request a Sandbox App ID from email@example.com.
Once you complete these steps you will be able to process payments on your WordPress site at our extremely affordable 2.8% flat rate. You can also access transaction reports from the payments section in your Due.com account.
Stay tuned for constant Due Payment updates and improvements!