To ensure a successful integration, we recommend you test your app using our sandbox server before requesting production access. Head over to our Developers page for more info at https://due.com/developers/. Be sure to utilize our Postman collections for simple examples.
Webhooks can be used to get notified about updates to your applications payments. Simply include a webhook_url, as an https url, when charging a card or customer. A POST request will be sent to that url when the payment status updates. The POST request will include the transaction id in the body of the request. Your server can then use the transaction id to get the latest transaction info and act accordingly.
- Review any necessary PCI Compliance requirements.
- Create app account in production. Make sure all settings from your sandbox app account are migrated to your production app account. If you have not already apply for Due Payments in your production account.
- Email email@example.com and send us your sandbox and production app ids so we can migrate any administrative settings from sandbox to production.
- Get production app id from support.
- Switch endpoints from sandbox to production.