Now you can add multiple users with various permissions to your Due Account! You can grant access to multiple users and what permissions you can give them.
IMPORTANT: If you'd like to add another user they'll need to create a Due account using the desired email address. They simply need to create an individual account and do not need to fill out their settings.
- Go to the Team section of your account settings.
- Invite a new team member with the email address of their Due account.
- Set your new team member’s access level:
- Admin: Can view and manage invoices, payments, clients and projects. Can manage account settings.
- Read and Write: Can view and manage invoices, payments, clients and projects.
- Read: Can view invoices, payments, clients and projects.
Any user with Admin access can manage your team’s access permissions.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to email@example.com at any time.