At Due, we want to power businesses of all sizes with our seamless payments solution. If you own an online store, we’ve developed a payments API that allows you to easily integrate our Due payments with your platform. If you’re online store is built on WordPress, then you can follow our tutorial here to use our Due Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
Follow this quick tutorial on how to request access and get started using Due’s payments API:
- Enable Due Payments
You can apply to enable Due Payments in your account settings after you have filled out all the required fields. Due Payments is currently only for US based business accounts. If you have any questions on how to apply, please use this tutorial or contact our support team via email.
- Set up Your SandBox Account For Testing
Before you can be approved for production credentials you will need to setup and test your integration in our sandbox server. We cannot issue live API credentials before you’ve tested the integration.
Here’s how to get setup in our SandBox environment. If you’re still having trouble, you can follow a more in depth tutorial on how to use our SandBox environment here. Our support team will discuss how you can best integrate with our API when you request your Sandbox API credentials be generated.
- Signup For a SandBox Account
- Auto-fill settings and Enable Payments in Your Sandbox Account Settings
- Generate Your Sandbox API credentials in your API settings
- Review Our API Docs and Developers Page
Now that you have your SandBox API key and SandBox App ID feel free to use our API docs to integrate our API with your online store. In the SandBox environment, make sure you are using both your SandBox API Key and SandBox App ID when testing.
Once you have finished testing, respond to the last email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you’ve setup in SandBox and have finished testing.
- Request Production API Credentials
Once you have tested your integration, we will review the integration on our end to ensure correct implementation. Depending on the size of your business, this may be a quick process or more details may be needed based on your specific situation.
Important: In order for us to move forward with your request, you need to have an active website. We need to be able to determine what products and or services you are selling on your website.
Once your request is sent you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com notifying you that your request has been received.
- Receive Live API Credentials and Start Processing!
If your production account is approved, you will receive an email from support notifying you of your account approval. After you receive this email you’ll need to access your live API credentials in your Production Due Account. If you are still missing any API credentials please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Once you have your live credentials you are approved to use Due Payments for any or all of the following integrations.
- Due WooCommerce Plugin for WordPress
- Direct API Integration
- Due SDK’s
Once you complete these steps you will be able to process payments on your website or mobile application. You can also access transaction reports from the payments section in your Due account.
- Review any necessary PCI Compliance requirements.
- Create app account in production. Make sure all settings from your sandbox app account are migrated to your production app account. If you have not already apply for Due Payments in your production account.
- Email email@example.com and send us your sandbox and production app ids so we can migrate any administrative settings from sandbox to production.
- Get production app id from support.
- Switch endpoints from sandbox to production.
Stay tuned for constant Due Payment updates and improvements! You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime for more information.